LED light guide panel, light guide panel,LGP
The Mitsubishi PMMA light guide plate(LGP)is a transmission medium of light, it takes the brand-new optical grade pmma as base material,adopts the most advanced 3D laser processing and engraving processing technology, LGP is a kind of high- tech product that takes advantage of light effect such as refraction,reflection and diffuse reflection ,formed by side light source between lines dots and turns spots light source or line light source into plane light source.
Our light guide products have the following advantages
1. No printing ink and environmentally friendly.
2. High Luminous efficiency,80%~85%,composed by high quality reflective film and imported optical acrylic with high transmittance over 93%
3. Lighting uniformity can be 90% or above . Dot matrix is designed acordingly.
4. Durable , no fade and long life span( more than 8 years if normally used indoors).
5. Free from water and moisture,cold resistance and high temperature resistant, more suitablefor exporting to the countries and regions with bad climate conditions.
6. Mass producing, short delivery time . With imported laser dotting machine,daily output is 3-5 times more than others.
7. Superior stability.Good raw material (Mitsubishi sheet),carefully saved files, excellent equipment.
8.Product size can be customized, you can customize a variety of special-shaped
||LED Light Guide Panel
||MMA imported from Mitsubishi
300*300mm, 600*600mm, 1220*1830mm(4*6ft), 1220*2440mm(4*8ft),
24"*36", any customized sizes
||2mm ,3mm, 4mm, 6mm,8mm
||clear+laser dotted/clear+3d v-cutting/clear+tiny stripes
||covered with PE film, and using cartons or wooden pallet (case)for delivery
||1pcs(negotiable when we have in stock)
||T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal
Acrylic Technical Parameters
ASTM Typical Value 3
Method mm (Thickness)
||D638 700 kg/cm2
||D790 1170 kg/cm2
|Modulus of Elasticity
||D695 1200 kg/cm2
|Vicat Softening Point
||D1525 120℃ (223℉)
Coefficient of Linear Thermal
Expansion (-18℃ To 38℃ Ave)
|D696 5×10-5 cm/cm/℃
|Coefficient of Thermal Conductivity
||Cenco-Fitch 6×10-5 cm/cm/℃